G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, March 28, 2008

Hungryhungry. Hahah.

Izzy's (Izdihar) been hunting for JabbaWockeeZ videos! Hahah thanks dude. :D

Oh, btw, they're so my new idolized dance crew maan. Seriously la.
Let yourself be amaaaazed!
(k stupid Youtube's not loading on my internet..)

K forget it youtube doesn't wanna load the video EITHER.

Shall show you the video another time. Or go youtube search "JabbaWockeeZ episode 3" or something. Hahah.

Thought today was gonna be my "go home early" day but ended up I reached home at only 3-4plus?

Stayed back in class to complete EMath exercise 4.2, supah hard and I couldn't understand it at first. D:

RUIXING'S A LOUSY TEACHER!

Hahaha. Damn funny. He taught me over and over the method he and Qihua used to get the length of x or y or whatever. And I still couldn't understand. So I went to Mr Chng "Mr Chngggg!!! Can you teach me why this is like that? AND RUIXING'S A LOUSY TEACHER!" then Ruixing was laughing and giving me the "whaaaat???" look. "What! Hahah what lousy!" and My Chng taught me ANOTHER method. :\

Another question but same concept, then asked Jiaqi over for help. She taught me another method. Then Lianyi taught me another method too. Then Mr Chng came over, watch her explain and took over.

:\ dang math.

After that, had to stay back longer to complete my SS worksheet and hand in to Melooody. LOL she stand beside my table watching me write la. Then pei her go find Mdm Shanti, not in.

Went to canteen to find the girl who was meant to interview me on the sailing shit (wth man. Mr Yeo made my medal thingy sound too grand la). Not there.

So went to general office with Mel to put the papers in the pigeon hole. Then she zhao home while I went back to canteen to find Ker and Cia. Then we went down to the chem lab straight cuz I was quite full from the aloe vera drink thing I brought up to class after recess.

Chem lab was totally dark la! But heard Mr Lim's voice and went in. They were watching vids on the experiments we were gonna do. :D super interesting!

All the 3A people were there too. Thanks ah Mr Lim, you totally made us sound dumb when they understood all those pure chem stuffs while we didn't. :\ thought we kinda wasted our time there when we felt so out.

First experiment was on this hydrogen + oxygen thing, only with soap. So the soap would turn to foam when this solution was added into the soap + water. The foam would just flow out of the flask (like what you'd see when bursting a HUUUUUGE pimple xD) and leak all over the table.

Some of them stained a few tables in the chem lab o__o BUT ME, KER, CIA AND DAVID DIDN'T! Hahaha. Damn fun la. The foam would be very hot at first when the solution reacts. After a while it'll cool down and you can play with it.

Kinda smells funny, tho. :\

Second experiment! Was on the piece of paper we placed in the silver bromine solution thingy when we went into the lab. Thats why the lab was dark, cuz we couldn't expose the paper to light or it'll decompose. xD

When the papers were dried we had to put something to cover up a part of the paper. I put a coin. :D stood outside in the hot sun and after awhile the paper uncovered started decomposing or something? and the part the coin covers is fully white! :D

My hand tio stained, tho. :\ cuz I guess I didn't wash it properly after touching the silver bromine {correct me if its not} and when I exposed my hands to the light it stained my hand too D: my skirt too la omg!!

Louis's shirt tio a lot of stains! LOL. Atreya's hands looked like it was burnt. Hahah! I think the stain can't be washed off clothes leh! Cuz when Louis asked Mr Lim he was all, "I told you not to do that liao la Louis! I told you!! xD" o__o MY SKIRTTTTT!

And now I know, LOUIS IS AFRAID OF TICKLES! HAHAHA!
Now we're even, you stupid big-headed stupid idiot. Hahah. :D

Last experiment was AWEEESOME! I would totally put up the video of what Mr Lim did but I can't. :\ its damn cool.

Concentrated soap + Gas = Bubbles.
Stick + Fire = lighted stick.
LOADS of bubbles filled with gas + lighted stick = KABOOM!

K there was no KABOOM, but the bubbles would just light up in flames! :D damn amazing, but the flames last less than 2seconds? Yup.. sad D:

The folder thingy holding the paper with instructions on the lab was melted at one corner la. Hahaha. Orh-hor Mr Lim! xD

He refused to let us try it tho. D: cuz he was afraid we'd hurt ourselves. But he let some of them do it with very little bubbles, so the fire's like, TEENYWEENY! :\ hahaha.

3Endeavourians (or just, anyone) who wants to see the vid can come and ask me to show you :D Atreya almost filmed it down but he missed it. LOL.

Went home after that with Ker cuz Cia had training. Wanted to go J8 initially but after that we were damn nehneh one and decided not to go. Hahah.

I'm beginning to find chem a lil' more interesting now thanks to this. :D

Pizzahut in a lil'. :D and maybe a little bittsa window shopping.
I'm so desperate to shop now la! Saw this awesome hoodie on Tracyeinny.livejournal. Wondering if mom would let me buy it tho :\ the grey and maroon's still in stock! :D happyhappy!!

I need nicer/new clothes. :(((
Anyone wanna shop? And watch movies like STEP UP 2 THE STREETS & SKY OF LOVE? :D please say yes-o! ;}


Don't copy me!
I know I'm always like that, but thats the "Gwen disease"
{copyrighted Alicia and Kerrie ;D}

You're really not helping me make you less pissed off y'know. :\
I really don't know what to do to make you happy.
I don't want this between us anymore la. Its so freaking hard.
I hate it when we're like that. :(
Do you not get the message?
Why can't I set my mind in peace for once
and forget that we're arguing or something again? :((
I'd do anything to make you happy again pig. :(
{maybe not literally anything. but somewhere there}
I know if you read this you'd be all "Ahh whatever. I'm still not talking to her."
But yeah. I REALLY REALLY WNA TALK TO YOU UHS!
woaini.

No comments: