G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 30, 2008

bloooood test! D:

Nikon D40! ;D

The next on my wanted list of cameras. YAY!
I'm so greedy hahah. One camera after the other.

But this is an exception cuz I've been wanting an SLR camera since forever! Yay! Hahah.

Still thinking about the blood test. Walked to the kitchen earlier after watching "Tru Confessions" on Disney Channel (SHIA LEBEOUF ACTED IN IT! No wonder I found Tru's mentally challenged brother so familiar. This movie must've been years back la!) and it suddenly hit me I didn't wanna be sick. :(

My mom was telling me that we'll still have to wait for the blood test thing, it won't be confirmed whether I've got hyperthyroid until I take the blood test.

EEEEEW. :\

No comments: