G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, March 21, 2008

Annoyinggg.

Argh.

So annoying having my bro's friend over. Keep wanting to use the com. :(

And guess what? His name's Justin ONG. Again! Another Justin Ong. I now know 3 Justin Ongs. =.= its a small world after aaaall... itssss a smaaaaall world aaaaafter all.

Ooooookay. He just came into my room and asked me if I wanted some doughnuts. :\ how uh, nice. Only that he didn't knock my door so I tio shocked. HAHAH.

THIS Justin Ong even looks somewhat like the other 2 JO's I know.. short, hair shortshort and a bit spiky de, the eyes make them look like they're sleepy, and well, SHORT. Hahahahaaa.

And they got this "Justin Ong" face. o__o weeeeird.

I hate having a lil' brother. Rahhhhhhh! D:
Save me save me save meeeee ah!

I should just go meet David earlier for dinner with Darren. Hawhaw. Get me out of this house which is infested by pri5 kiddos. HAHAHA.

No comments: