G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hmmm. I'm bored. :\ tuition in 2hrs and I don't feel like going, light-headed and all. :D
AND still sleepy. Hahah!

Oh yeah, did I mention? I FINALLY BOUGHT SHADES! that actually fit my face la.
See, changing partings has all the good outcomes man. I can finally fit long-awaited shades ;D

1. Wallet
2. Pencilcase
3. New totebag
4. Havianas slippers
5. Shorts
6. That cute shirt from The Art Box or whatever. ;]
7. Tanks, baggy pants, wristband, cap for hiphop @_@ (I really need to consult Be---whatever her name was)
8. MY NIKE WATERBOTTLE BACK! :(

Ah. My wishlist/needs list is either bloody long or bloody unaffordable. :\ oooohkays! Time to save up yo. Hahaha.

Anyway. I got my shades, bracelets (okay its actually called 'sexbands' =.=), Ripples slippers and white thick hairband all in a day! & almost bought the blue cute shirt la. :\ I feel so accomplished! Going back to Plaza Sing to shop soon I bet. Hoho.

No comments: