G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, March 24, 2008

Deleted all the songs in my PSP just to fit in AuditionKOR. D:

Better be worth my songs! I've been waiting since forever to get the game. And it wasted my time la. Could've slept at 11.30pm.

Thank you! Uh, I kinda forgot your name. The guy from 4B who's my guardian angel! Hahaha. Thanks for helping me DL audi ;D

I get the hunch mom's gna nag again cuz she's so worried about my low blood pressure. :\ aiyoh. I just get giddy spells more easily than anyone. Nothing much yo! :D except teens aren't supposed to have their blood pressures so low..

I think Mrs Sidhu didn't come to school today cuz no one saw her! Mrs Sidhu, must take care of yourself ah! :]

I feel dead. AND a giddy spell coming.

Sailing tomorrow, really bad day to sail.
Guys are SOOOOO lucky, they get all the luck.

CIAOS! (before my brain complains to me so much I hafta skip school tomorrow.)


Love.
I want it to stay this way. Maybe even better.
;D thankyou pig!

No comments: