G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 23, 2008

PARENTS ARE SUCH A NAGGGGGGGG UHS! D:
Feeling super pissed off at my mom. But its like when I telling her to stop nagging at me, I was FREAKHOGING LAUGHING. Damn. How to take me seriously liddat? :\

3pm liao! Having dance till 5pm plus. Then theres a makeup lesson cuz we missed 2 lessons already ah. Sian. I'm feeling really tired/lazy today leh.. :( & confirm today is help CY and Weesin with THEIR presentations. :\\ me, Pam and Pris didn't have help with ours leh.. D:

No phone = I bang wall la.
So hard to contact people. Thank God I can remember Ker and Melody's number.

Not going for the S-Pop concert thing later with Mel already D: cuz it ends at 11.

THERE'S A NEW SEASON OF TOTALLY SPIES. Ahhaha. Sorry la, I'm a kid at heart hoho ;D

K, gotta go. CHAOSSS! xoxo. :D
3.04pm alreadyyyyyy. Gonna be late.

WOAINIMEN! (k I don't know who I'm talking about since its a random thing.)

No comments: