G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Read the previous post- thankyou!

REMEMBER THE MOVIE & POOL DAY? :D

PEANUT & CHEESECAKE =
Peanutty Cheesecake

(super unglam pic of me but ahh heck)

No longer Quin(tessence) but King(tessence).

Thank you. I love you guys. (&& MY LEVIS!)


{-SHHHHSH GWEN DON'T THINK EMO ALREADY.}

Looking forward to lessons tomorrow. But my thighs are hurting like hell now. I guess the weather's too cold. D:

My cough's starting to hurt my throat. Sorethroat's coming. But I don't think I'm sick.


I'm in self-denial of my problems sometimes, ain't I.

Is letting bygones be bygones really that simple?
(no not refering to the class or the clique at all, no worries doodes.)


PHOTO CREDITS TO KERRIE WEE JIAMIN OF 3ENDEAVOUR 2008, AGEK. ;D

No comments: