G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, March 15, 2008

ahemahem

Ahem. Really sleepy. But I'm so bored I'll post again.
(k bad habit cuz I'm just gonna keep flooding my blog with random stuff.)

Its so damn freaking hard to touch anywhere NEAR my nose/mouth without feeling how dried up/crackish-like it is. D: and feeling the pain from the sunburn. Omg I hate sunburns! I'm not supposed to feel it k. I'm supposed to get BLACK instead. Hawhaw! :\

Listing down the top 4movies I wanna catch!:
  1. STEP UP 2 THE STREETS! (OMGOMGGG I bet I'll be able to watch this over and over!)
  2. Sky Of Love
  3. Death Note Spin-off: L Change The World
  4. The Water Horse: Legend Of The Deep

So yeaaah. If anyone wants to watch ANY of the movies must tell me hor! :D ESPECIALLY STEP UP 2 THE STREETS. I think its gonna be so effing cool la! :D teehee.

Idk why but I'm suddenly looking forward to my birthday..
Except its on a sailing day. :\ oh well, no going out then. Hahah!

Piggy just reminded me I'm having camp next week. So uhhh. How come I'm the only blur one who DOESN'T know our camp's next week? Even he knows can. :\ OMG BLUR QUEEN.

Btw, THANKS FOR MAKING ME LAUGH WHEN I WAS SO PISSED OFF OUT AT SEA!
(duh I know you can do a proper jybe. Thats why I was wondering why you capped ^^ hahaha CAPSIZE FOR ME RIGHT! (hahah BHB)) thanks cuz I was reaaaaally pissed. :]

(Stupid SIN3190..)

I'm thankful you're around :D teehee. thankyou Piggy/my Bastard! :] HAHAHA.

No comments: