G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Freaking tired now. Been feeling fcking giddy the whole day since morning but I had no choice. :(

Really really disappointed. In everything.
Yeaaah, EVERYTHING.

I can't believe Mr Lim would think its someone from our class who posted that shit on the class blog's tagboard about him. I mean, "I've asked the other classes and they and 3D wouldn't have a grudge against me only your class would so its definitly from your class" or something like that.
Really nice to hear such things from your form teacher right? You're doubting your own form class.

And Justin is too. He was like bloody pissed off that you (Mr Lim) immediately suspected him. He was telling me and Nicolette. :( you owe him an apology.So what if Justin dislikes you or something? Don't always have to suspect him, cuz I think the person who did it already confessed (or so we overheard you scolding him after Chem remedial..)

Just cuz other classes said it wasn't them who did it, doesn't mean you have to doubt us when we say we didn't do it. What for believe other classes then doubt your FORM CLASS? Freaking disappointed yeah.

Nevermind, on to happier stuffs!
(NOT. Nothing happy's happened to me today.)

Emath was pretty fun today cuz we were doing congruency and similarity or something. And we've learnt that in pri school or something. VERY SIMPLE! All angles! No wonder I found it simple. Angles are like the only part of Math I hardly go wrong in. :D

Totally didn't pay attention in SS. :S was reading on the Protestants and Catholics conflicts. I can like totally tell a story on whats going on in Northern Ireland and Britain! HAHAHA.

PE was HELL. Freaking, burning, hot, HELL!

Bloody hell, it was damn hot there. No clouds covering the sun. We were all sweating and shit while doing WARMUPS. Even before that we were sweating just sitting there waiting for the two classes (3D joined us today since Mrs Leong didn't come) to get ready.

Played rounders again. MS CHEW SAID ITS THE LAST WEEK WE'RE GONNA PLAY IT! :D the grass was muddy and disgusting today. D: my shoes got bloody muuuuuddy and dirty. AND grassy. :\

When clearing the stuffs we used I noticed Justin's shirt was all muddy. MUD! Hahaha. He was asking "Ei, just now I slid and fell that time got style right? Hahah." sorry but I wasn't in groups 1 & 2 for rounders, Jusitn! So I didn't see. Hahaha. Jiaqi was telling me while buying food that he should've brought his Nike Air. Siao ah Jiaqi! LOL Justin would cry if his Nike tio mud. Okay la, he brought it for camp and got it all muddy.... so.. yeah! Haha.

During recess Justin's shirt was wet. But not as muddy. So I was laughing when he told me he washed it. LOL. Was feeling damn tired during recess la.

During geog Mrs Koh said we're gonna be having our lessons in the humanities room from now onwards! :D so the classroom would be empty cuz the Amath peeps go to 3D. LOL.

So gonna fail my geog class test. And Mrs Koh said the school targets our class to get at least 90% distinction. What the..? :\ riiiiight. Oh well. I was literally falling asleep while doing the test la! The room was so cooling and small and cosy and the fan was right ontop of me.... OF COURSE CAN SLEEP LA! And I was feeling so sleepy from PE already la.

Chem was the disappointing part. And we were all discussing how disappointed we were about what he said before lessons started in the hall while having the SMS Zoo Trail thing. I'm gonna be in Jiaqi's (or, the dancer's) group. And the Bitch clique's gonna be one group since its 5 people.


Not like I'm feeling left out. I totally don't mind being with them since they're so hyper and that I love Jiaqi, Sera and Winteng sososo much! ;D

But I just feel damn pangsehed. I feel that Alicia and Ker have forgotten about AGEK la. Maybe even forgotten me sometimes. Even Eileen's not eating recess with us anymore. Cuz I think she doesn't like the fact that ____'s eating with us now. :( EILEEN! PLEASEPLEASE join us for recess soon k. Miss you like anything.

I hate how I am with my friends now.
I'm always fucking jumping the groups I go with cuz I can't permanantly remain in one. No Ker, its not good to be jumping groups of friends. Its not that I'm mixing around or anything. (cuz thats what you thought when I told you about the jumping friendship groups thing during camp)

I just don't belong. I have no friends that actually WANT me.
(Fuck. Feels like when I was pri5 again. Fuck. I hate the feeling.)

I mean, everything's about your new found clique right now. I'm thinking, what would've happened if I hadn't done council duty on the first day of school and sat with Melody instead of Atiqah doing so? Since she asked me to sit with her.

Maybe I won't be so left out in class now. Fat hope.

Maybe I've just got no real friends. You have her, she has you. She has her, she has her. I'm not even that close to Melody in school now, only during family gatherings. Kinda sucks right? Even your cousin isn't as close to you now.

Maybe my real friends are people like Celine whom I'm still as close to even tho we're in different schools.

Can't say the same for Rach tho. I mean, its not like me and Celine are pangseh-ing you y'know Rae? But yet you go around on your blog saying "friends I THOUGHT I was close to". Hey, I read your livejournal still ya.

I'm sorry I'm ranting. But I can't take all these friendship problems (I self-declared them MY friendship problems) I've been trying not to face. I've always wanted to rant, just no one to rant to.


F**k this hurts, I won't lie.
Doesn't matter how hard I try.
Half the words don't mean a thing,
And I know that I won't be satisfied.
So why, try ignoring him.
Make it a dirt dance floor again.
Say your prayers and stomp it out,
When they bring that chorus in.

I bleed it out,
Digging deeper just to throw it away.

No comments: