G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, February 28, 2008

Noooo never.

LETS ALL BE BRITNEY SPEARS AND SHAVE OUR HEADS BALD PEOPLES!
Reading about people going kuku/psycho/mad {?} over their lives I'm suddenly thinking of mine too.

And, DAMN its bad.

K. I think I've gotta study hardhardhard now. Super hard. Majorly hard. Doubly hard. Triply hard. Whateverly hard.

Ugh headache just thinking about that. I think I wanna take the tip of the scotchstape dispenser to dehjf#@her!j#e%skl myself again. x.x

And I don't feel original anymore. People are just copying me here and there (Chuaaaaa Jiaqi!) and I'm getting a bit pissed off here and there too.

And I dislike 3Endeavour for being so noisy ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
(yes this shows you how pissed off I am at this)

Hello? People need to study during lesson time? And oh, RESPECT THE TEACHERS YO. 3E just lacks that aites.


..Oh God why am I ranting here?

No one here would help me anyway.
No one here understands-

(thaaaat..)
GWEN IS A STUPID GIRL! ;D

or that Gwen's leading a life she doesn't want anymore.
or how she feels. (apparently, super suckish)

K. Thinking about all the bad things in life now is a baaaad thing and will lead me to thinking about slitting again. x.x I don't want that (and it hurt when I tried it with the scotchstape dispenser tip already).

I really don't want!

MY LIFE'S SO FREAKING SCREWED LA UGH!!!

No comments: