G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, February 02, 2008

Lalalaaa.

They said all teenagers scare the living shit outta me

Yeah! This is what the shoe I wanna get looks like. Adidas Stan Smith 2. :D chio laaa. But the one I wanna get is like.. a bit bright orange-y instead of red.

Now I'm debating whether worth buying annot. Cuz you can't really see "Adidas" spelled all over it. LOL. So brand-minded. Hahah. No la kidding. But its nice right right right? Tho damn plain la. DAMN CHIOOOOO! ;D

Can't wait to go and shop with my mom. She's actually letting me get Levis cuz I complained to her David got a pair then she's all "Oh then you go take my Isetan 100bucks voucher and go see lor." then I was like "o__o omg."

But I guess its okay bah. I mean, I don't want to spend so much of her money. I'd feel damn guilty. LOL. Seriously.

Uh. No mood to blog now. Feeling half pissed off and all.

Sorry la piggy. K? ..nevermind. Everything I say are all excuses to you. Like, when'd you bother thinking whatever I said was never an excuse? You don't have to keep hanging up on me either. How'd you like it if I hung up on you whenever I felt pissed off at you? Not cool (right?). I know you're trying to make an effort but so am I, maybe it's just not as obvious, but I really really am. If you don't wanna believe the fact that I REALLY wanted to call you but my bro was using the phone, then I got nothing to say.

Just proves how much you trust me maybe?

Maybe I'll blog after I've gone shopping and all. SORRY KER DEAR FOR NOT GOING HAJI LANE WITH YOU! D: but I already promised my mom. :(

No comments: