G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, February 04, 2008

I don't give a damn.

I'm HOME ALONE!

As in, officially. Till maybe 12am plus, then my parents will come back from sending aunty tun to the airport. Hahah. Scared sia. I'm hardly alone (or never was la) at home till midnight.

Damn pekchek with my bro. Its like dad rushed me home so that I'll pei Gerald at home. Come back, open the door, bro was all dressed up. "Eh I thought you staying home?" "On second thought..." WAAAAPIANG.

When we had tehbing party today again after PT at the coffeeshop, I was like damn upset cuz Quin told me something I didn't know, wasn't supposed to know. I cried, and David, Iggy and Jack were comforting me. Jack even took out a whole pack of tissue and gave me can. THANKS GUYS. You have no idea how much I appreciate you people and the fact that we're in the same batch for sailing!

And oh. One thing I don't get.

I don't know why you hate me. I don't see what I've ever did to you for you to treat me this way. And trying to gang up with the rest to pangseh me when going to Mrs Sidhu's place isn't cool. Its like damn whatever. "On that day we all don't say anything. Then when we go Sembawang MRT then we all bring oranges." = pangseh Gwen cuz she'll be the only one without oranges. Thats like, damn bloody mean. If you want to badmouth me, why not do it infront of me? Isn't it better than like, stabbing me in the back? I'm your pri school junior also la please, I don't get why you'd suddenly hate me but I could already feel it, didn't need anyone to tell me. I just needed to confirm it, and wow. I was right.

David heard liao also a bit whatever la that kind. Then he told me heck care. Iggy suggested we sec3s go without the sec4s to Mrs Sidhu's place, like we meet at 8.45am then go. Then when they come over to her place, we mingle around for a bit and tell them we gotta go.

Yeah, I'm thankful for the friends I have like them. All the people in my batch are like damn nice to me la. Thanks for always being there for me, protecting and watching out for me me. Can't imagine how boring Mayflower life would be without you guys. Thanks! You guys are much better than a whole lot of people I used to think I trusted and knew. Its like, 2+++ years together in sailing really bonded us well. :]

And another thing,

If you had known this all along, why didn't you tell me? Rather someone else tell me and watch me get upset? Oh thats fun huh. Why not do it somemore. To be honest I trust you more than anyone else, but yet you knew all this shit and didn't say a thing, even ask me along. Its like, you want to watch me get humiliated? Even the rest treat me better than you. I feel damn upset la. Of all people, you..? Maybe I made a wrong decision, maybe I should just let go already? Idk. I don't get why you want to be so materalistic, ignoring me over something like that. You think I enjoy it so much, huh? If you're taking me for granted, I don't know. I'll just say I have no comment.


I'm sick of playing all of these games
It's not about taking sides
When I looked in the mirror, didn't deliver
It hurt enough to think that I could
Stop, admit that I'm wrong
And then change my mind
Sorry but I gotta be strong
And leave you behind

No comments: