G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, February 17, 2008

♥LOVES-

PHOTOS TAKEN OVER CNY! :D

OheMGee.. JUST LIKE RYAN!

My place. :D parkour-pros wannabes! :D very own musican-on-a-tricycle.

:D my V-day cards. Uh I know its blur. Quin and Iggy on the swings. And Quin's holding her two satay sticks! Haha.
Guitar freakkks. ;]


Hello sec3 sailors! You guys have no idea how much I love you guys. HAHAHA. :D

g. ♥ チャッチャッ, watching.. watching.. gone. says:
hmm
g. ♥ チャッチャッ, watching.. watching.. gone. says:
sian
g. ♥ チャッチャッ, watching.. watching.. gone. says:
tomorrow after sailing pt wanna go macs and study?
g. ♥ チャッチャッ, watching.. watching.. gone. says:
:\ omg
g. ♥ チャッチャッ, watching.. watching.. gone. says:
can't believe i just said that.

Had this conversation with Quin on MSN. And I was like "o__o I think I just asked her to go study with me even tho we're gonna do hours of studying during sailing PT...."

Anyways. Having crab for dinner! :D mom ta-baoed from the dinner at the restaurant with my distant aunt who's so rich she gave me and my bro 50bucks each for angbao and she carries a bunch of 1000singdollars notes in her wallet o__o

Omg holy. I've never even TOUCHED a 1000dollar sing note k.

K hungry already.

And oh! RUN'S HOUSE is a MUSTMUSTMUST! watch show on MTV. Not sure when they're showing but I watched the 5hr marathon today. Super nice. Its a reality show on Reverand Run's (Joey Simmons, he's a singer/rapper) dramatic life with his family. Damn funny cuz its really damn drama.

And his house is so freaking big omg. Has a very own recording studio, basketball court (its like a street bball court), swimming pool..

I bet my Hongkong rich aunt has a house that big too.

I wanna be rich! D:

And oh,


The True You

You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be more relaxed, calm, and composed.

With respect to money, you spend as little as possible.

You think good luck depends on maintaining good relationships with others.

The hidden side of your personality tends to be satisfied to care for things with a minimal amount of effort.

You have a tendency to overdo things, but basically you value your friendships highly.

When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you will search and search until you find your perfect match.

Who's The True You?

No comments: