G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, February 18, 2008

-けして怒らず!
Kinda felt bad today. Idk why (or maybe I do). But I won't give in.. I guess.
I've gotta stick to what I've promised myself. I'm not giving in.

Chinese paper and SS paper today was total crap! D: I think I'm gonna flunk it. Awww.. :(

And guess what? Just lost my post and my draft wasn't saved. K not happy. Gotta retype. D:

Supposed to have light PT today. Light PT? We ran 4 ROUNDS AROUND SCHOOL to compare with 28th Jan's timing. And I deproved by 2mins. Omg. And the knee I hurt on Thursday's hurting more. :(

Study session in the IT Resource Room 2 with sailors. Listened to music from my hp the whole time inside while studying. Thank goodness my earpiece can put inside ear de, cuz everyone was like damn noisy! Distracting.

Quin brought over her laptop LOL. So she was doing notes inside it instead. :D lol! She went back with me after school (but went home, just took bus back together) cuz I needed to get my PE shorts. Peckkhee followed me home :D then met Quin at Macs to tabao lunch. Drank my Milo and I was too full to continue. So let juniors Genevieve (JENNYYY), Daomin and Aaron etc to eat it while Gene was writing her reflection.

LOL its how funny how the juniors panic over the reflection. Maybe I used to be like that too :D

When people see/when I tell them about my orh-cheh (blueblack) they'll be all "Gwen! OMG WHAT'S THIS?! o__o omgomg!" yeah I admit its freaking HUGEEE. D: hury heal! My right knee has one purple patch on it!! D:

Ate Newyork Newyork with mom, Celine and Aunty Serene! :D super yummy. :} pics up tomorrow! The bill totalled up to 71bucks o__o LOL la.

Tried the Fried Mars Bar. YUMMYYYY. But super sinful.
I think I've gained like an effing 1000kg man.

Emath and English tomorrow. Bummer. So gonna fail Emath k!

Tryna forget you. But its so hard- everytime I see you I wanna talk to you.
I'm such a weakling, huh?

No comments: