G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, February 16, 2008

K. Shan't post about emo-ish stuffs anymore.

Shall be positive and whatever! Hahahaha.

Really tired today. Felt like skipping school in the morning but was like, what for. Almost slept during Geog and Emath, which were the only 2 subjects we had today. Mr Ho wasn't here lol. :D

Literally slept in the canteen during recess cuz I was damn tired kay! Hahah. Sera darling finally joined us for recess! :D yayness. Hahaha.

Went out with David, Ryan, Quin and Aaron after school. Pei David to watch him cut hair (:D) and then we went to the jamming studio near Downtime (LAN shop). Louis and Winston were already there, David went home to wash up first.

So they practiced. Not too bad :D I don't mind being another supporter of theirs. Except when Ryan zhaoxias it sounds REAL funny. x]

And oh,
I PLAYED THE DRUMS TODAY!

Cuz David was gonna help Ryan with the vocals. So they were all swapping positions till no one was at the drums (tho all of them but Ryan can play drums). So David asked me to help :D constant and easy beat. Damn fun to play k! ;D I wanna learn drummmms.

They jammed till 5 and we went to LONGHOUSE to eat. But since it was Gerald's bday I had to eat dinner with my family. :/

Went to this place that they brought me Quin and Aaron to. Its this space near all the private housing. Sat there and had fun! :D STUPID LOUIS. Threw his melted Merci chocos at meee! D: now my uniform's dirty :(

Went to AMKHub to meet family at Pepper Lunch for dinner to celebrate Ger's bday. Zzz damn bored. Became unhappy again tho. ^^ hahah.

Then went to look around for my Kappa school shoes and Ger's bday cake. He bought Black Forest cake while my mom got coffee cheesecake. Only one slice each, tho. Was all too full.

On the way back home mom kpkb again. DAMN PEKCHEK CAN. Didn't care much after that, just saying I LOVE MY ROOM. :D

And oh, THANKS KENKIONG FOR SENDING ME SONGS! And offering to help me find that Jap song. :D he's so nice can. Only knew him for a while via MSN and he's helping me do stuffs already. And yes my playlist of songs are damn outdated. HAHA.

:D shan't think negative. Positive.. positive.

Throw it away, forget yesterday.
We'll make the greaaaat escaaaape.

No comments: