G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, February 28, 2008

tired yo.

Hi Mrs Sidhu! I know I'm not supposed to be online..



.. but I still am =.=

Super bored after spending like 1.5hours on just a few questions in a Emath exercise. :\

If you didn't know,
GWEN SUCKS.
Gwen freaaaaking sucks in all aspects of her life yo! If you didn't know, you're a fool. ^^V

Really tired now so this'll be a quickie.

Mr Lim taught us Isotopes today. Fur-reak! I'm like super confused by that chapter. Didn't understand no shit. I even looked thru it while waiting for the bus to come to the sailing center to take us back to school after sailing. (this is called HARDWORKING alright!)

Didn't sail today, again. Went on powerboat instead (with Ning)! And its AWEEESOME. So fun to watch the sailors do their row tacks/jybes and capsize. ^^V woooosh maan!

Ryan esp, while going back to shore, "I can do the PERRRFECT ROW JYBE!"

Coach (Jean or Geene or what?): Okay do it for us to see ^^
Ryan: No laaa. Dowan, too pro already.
Coach: Ohhh.. I see. Do for us to see la :D
Ryan: Dowan laaa. ^^

-after a while-

Ningxin: Come on la Ryan, just do it la!
Ryan: Aiyahhhh okay la I do la k. Uhhhm..

-capsizes-
xD

Me and Ning were also taking pics/vids for the sailing thingy. :] the camera was sooooo cool okay. Can sense your hand's motion and rotates the screen accordingly. How cool is that?!

The powerboat was so fun to be on thanks to our coach :D and the funny people who failed at doing row jybes and row tacks. Heheee.

Ning and Jean (I'll take it your name's spelt like that for now :D) were wondering throughout the whole training why Justin L. was so quiet and serious during training. "Hah! Serves him right. I bet the regatta taught him a lesson man." -Ning. =.= no comment.

Infact, I got no comment for ANYTHING.

I'm so mindless.
Mindless fool, freak, dumbass, noobshit..
Nevermind. This is called self-demoralisation okay.

I hate myself. Cuz I'm sooooo sososo stupid. Mmyeah!

Bus back to sailing.. my row got eaten up by two people again. So was stuck with Bryan 'till I decided to sit beside The Sleeping Linjie. :D his bag's freaking heavy.

Watched Aaron play SKETCHERS the whole bus ride, till I was mid-falling asleep when we were listening to the music in my phone (got many nice new songs to recommend aites! xD) he was like "ahhhh I give up la.". Everytime I was gonna fall asleep I would wake up to change song or something and resume my sleep. =.= the bus sucks as a place to sleep laaa.

SHIT THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY PHONE I THINK MY MEM. CARD JUST GOT FORMATTED OMGGG!! D: shit hell no!

Wah heng ah. Didn't. =.= but there was some prob with it.

Damnnit I still think the Samsung i450's chio. K not happening! I HATEHATEHATEABHOR Samsung cuz the smsing's like shit. But that was my mom's phone eons of years back so yeaaah.

Mrs Sidhu told me its been highlighted to her during recess meeting that I was doing real badly in class now. Okay I knew it, the teachers would surely comment about me =.=

I'm pretty pissed off at myself. I think my life's pretty useless right now ^^ no wonder I think of suicide. HAHAHA.


PHOTOS!
(for you to wow and grimace your hearts out to yo.)

braiding in progress xD

hugeee rat for CNY class deco! :D I think Qihua looks like the rat itself.
Can see the most duapai one? "JUSTIN- Yandao & Co." (its his group's IPW name)
MY GROUP'S NAME for IPW. thought of by Wintenggg.
STUPID JUSTIN ONG, YANDAO KIA. Called me and Ker and everyone who walked past him today losers. LOL. He's a.. ah whatever. =.=
still amused why me and Lianyi are onigris..



P.S. THANKS KER FOR WANTING TO MEET ME UP ON SATURDAY MORNING AT MACS TO TEACH ME ISOTOPES! :D

Now anyone wanna teach me Emath? :\


I'm sorry you're getting pissed off reading my posts.. but ahh what the heck. I don't know what to say anymore aites? Think what you want.. nothing I say will change your mind anyway.

No comments: