G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, February 02, 2008

I want my shoeeees.

Amazing how quickly my dad falls asleep. He just asked me to turn off the lights outside when he went to sit on the sofa. And suddenly, I can hear him snoring.

Omg. I wanna sleep that quickly too. Hahah!

Went Orchard with Rach and Celine. Celine changed house number so its like I need to memorise her new number ahhhhs! D: baddd. Anyways.. cuz we met really late, we didn't have shop-time! Piang. Orchard doesn't need to close so early can. :(

Went to Fox and saw that they changed season! :D I like the new darkblue (or was it black) skirt. :D I think I might get that too. But then its like, 2 skirts for CNY. All from Fox. BOOORING. Then went back to TOPSHOP. <3 :D

Thought the Adidas shoe I wanted real badly wasn't sold there anymore, till I realised it was behind the square thingy. I was all "OHHHHH THEY'RE LIKE STILL SELLING IT AHHHH!" then grabbing it and admiring it. ;D its damn nice tho damn plain :( oh well. Orange and white! Prettaye. ;] 79bucks. It used to be 119bucks. Hah! Damn cheap already. Justin's all "Cheapo.." okay la I damnnnn poor k. Hahah. I'll get Levis jeans! Then you'll see. But oh, you rich kid, you already have Levis jeans. K so not fun la.

Going to shop with mom tomorrow, since I didn't get like, ANYTHING today. :D so I can get my shoes and all. LOL. Gonna be super happy when I get 'em cuz its like I've got another pair of shoes to wear. YAYNESS.

Everyone's like, going for CIP tomorrow. o__o k whatever. LOL.

AARON! Please send me the Audition game leh! :D like, A-SAP! I want it soon. Getting hellofa bored of DJ Max Portable. D:

GOTTA WAKE UP AT 8AM TOMORROW TO WAKE UP PIGGY! HAHAHA. K I think he'll be the one waking me up but WHATEVER. I'll prove to pig I'm not of his species = PIG. Ahhaha.

Uh. Dad's like "GWENDY. Go. And. Sleep." eh, I need computer time with my darling laptop k. Like I don't even use it as often now that I'm studying/sleeping the moment I come home, so there. I hate naggings I hate naggings I hate naggings I hate naggings!

But yeah I'm pretty tired. From watching Goong and all. Eyes are getting sleepy. So there.

TTFN! ;D

No comments: