G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

pissed. MAJORLY.

私は怒って!!!

I AM SERIOUS. I AM SOOOOO DAMN ANGRY/PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW MAAN.

Ugh. "this type of people and treatment"? Wtf do you mean by that?! GO BANG A WALL AND DIE LA K.

I might as well say "I too am used to people like you who treat me like shit!" ehhh???!

I'm so pissed off now that my stomach's hurting so badly omggg. It feels like my gastrics are acting up. Why why why?! D:

See la, tio 'scolded' by me then dowan to reply me le huh.


Its not that I don't need you. But your attitude towards me recently made me so upset that I decided that I couldn't bother too much with myself (or how I treat you, for this matter). You took me for granted, ignoring me when you wanted to. I've got no comment now.

Thanks for caring, tho. Not sure whether you really did, but that made me happy today, knowing that you realised.


Not sure how many times I've edited this post.. but..
[EDIT]

I'm super duper happy about my results tho. Thanks Ker for informing me that I did so well for my SS paper and English! Not highest for either paper.. but still I'm glad cuz I was freaking out about how badly I would do for SS cuz of the last question which I only elaborated on one topic (which was daaaaamn dumb).

Thank God I passed Chem.. (T_T)

Hoping all the best for my History and Lit papers now.
(crosses fingers for top for Lit.. I really need that)

:sigh:

I wish life would brighten up for me for ALL aspects, tho.

I really need to go visit ahmah after school one day. I'm feeling guilty about the fact that I've been unfilial cuz I'm not visiting her even tho she's losing her memories as quickly as I can say "blahblah picks a pack of pickled peppers whateverrrr." T_T

I want my life back.
I want my old life back.

The life of last year where I was only caring about all the minor stuffs and doing super well for my literature and english.

The life before I had to start caring for when I would one day go to ahmah's place only to hear her say "who are you", the life before I had to care for 7 subjects (is it?), the life before I had to prevent myself from getting a penknife to cut my wrists diagonally (Ker said like this you would lose blood cuz you're cutting your whole vein), the life I had before I started wondering why I'm always falling sick so often, especially this year.

The life before I had to start caring about.. you.


Heaven's been unfair to me the start of this year.

But I'm gonna smile it away. Thats my advantage! I'm always smiling! :D no matter WHAT.

I won't prove I'm giving up on my life so soon. I won't show anything! Yeah! :D

[/EDIT]

[EDIT]
Choreographing to start of the song Fall Out by Method Man! :D

Got some inspiration from this youtube vid. THANKS YO!
[/EDIT]

[EDIT]
안녕하세요!!

[/EDIT]

No comments: