G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, February 25, 2008

sickkkkkkkkness gurl!



I'm just getting so much inspiration from Poppin J! I think besides Nam Hyun Joon & Poppin Bora who're both in Cyborg, he's like the other best. I've never really heard of the other guy who's supposedly in Cyborg. :\

0:27-0:32 loved that part! :D his poppin' style's so.. ELECTRIC. Damn nice. I figured out how to do part 0:27-0:29.. just need to perfect it yo.



0:45-0:47 & 01:01-01:05 OMFG HE'S AWEEEESOME. (not as awesome as Nam Hyun Joon, tho ^^). Ommmmg Poppin' J :D

But they've always said its weird for tall people to be dancing, esp hiphop and ESP poppin/lockin. Hahahaha! I'm short enough yo. ;D and yeahhhh Poppin J did look a bit weird to me at first like last year. :\

PT today was okay, cuz I didn't run the rounds. But I did all the pumping, crunches, and planks with the other sailors (besides sec1 cuz they had to run more rounds) and did 1 timing round. Timing? 4:30min! :D up AND down. Hahahah I improved k. Used to be 5min. :\ super slowww.

But after that buey tahan and my giddy spell got worse.. sooooo yeah, didn't run the 2nd timing round. :]

Kept breaking out in cold sweat for no reason today. Until I took out my tie in class cuz I really cannot tahan. And I wasn't sweating cuz I was warm, cuz I was colddd. Then during lunch Ker literally scolded me for even wanting to sit there and watch them do PT. D: sorry Ker! I promise I'll like take super good care of myself k. (bullshit, I know how horrible I am at personal healthcare but I can try. Hahahah!)

Bernice said I was still running a temperature this morning when she put her hand on my forehead and wanted to make me go home :\ NOT POSSIBLE HAHAHA. Then Eleanore wasn't feeling well and she went home o__o if I had gone home wouldn't that make uhm, 2 in 1 day?
2-In-1 COFFEE MIX!

Tomorrow I'm still going to school. Not sailing, tho. Just gonna stay on shore and study.


I love my juniors!
(yes Drey including you :D)

Forever my past thou shall be.
Knocked some sense.. then wondered why. I really never bothered.
Maybe. Maybe I'm giving up.. I don't know.
I'm not gonna get anything out of this.. that's for sure.
Finally seeing you and me for who we are.

Even if I loved you, you're just taking advantage of it.
I'm finally halfway thru waking up and I realised-

Phunked with, girl. Thats what you are.

Please lemme train hard for National Interschools!


p.s. someone buy me this super nice diary.. and I'd love you forever.
(its maybe something that would prevent me from ever wanting to ----.) Thanks Ker

No comments: