G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, February 22, 2008

Race or not?



Longest chain for uppsersec (my beloved 3Endeavour) and believe it or not, my hair in pleats (tho you can't see it nananepoopoo)! x]

And no, don't even think about seeing me in my specs. Cuz I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN IT. ;D the shop was closed earlier or something today I guess, so I couldn't go and have my specs made with Celine. :( oh well, better that way! :D

Zzz dunno if I should go for the race tomorrow. Super headache now. Must be the side effects from the slight fever this morning. D:

The worst (and most guai lan) thing I could do is to go there, sailing gear and all packed, and tell Mrs Sidhu that I might not sail when I get there. Hahahaha bullshit! But I'm afraid sia, cuz of my stomach. D:

Peckkhee was asking me that since I was so sick I still wanted to sail? And I was like uh.. hmm...

If if iffffff! I'm still not feeling well tomorrow, I'll go and see the docs. Aites? :D I promise! (to the many people like Yokeching (loverrr), Ker and Jiaqi who asked me to see a doctor)

K really giddy now. I think I'll go sleep. Ttfn tata for now huhuhu!


Cuz when you're with me you're my whole world-
(Entourage by Omarion)

No comments: