G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, February 07, 2008

HELLO AND GONGXI GONGXI!

Omg so tired.

Going to get ready to go visiting in a bit. MY ADIDAS SNEAKERSSSS <3 yay! Hahah finally touching it. Suddenly don't feel like wearing my Punk Star shirt.

My mom's like, "you better wear pants today bah."
:takes out my Levis, 77th Street shirt and skinny belt:
Then she comes back in, "I think today you better wear your skirt la. Cuz tomorrow we're like gonna spend the whole day at lao gim's. Then you wear jeans can lie down ah, etc."
:rolls eyes when she leaves and heckcares:

But yeah I'm gonna wear my Levis tomorrow then. T_T hope I don't gain weight or my Levis is a goner. Aiyah give my bro lor x] hahahaha! GIRL'S SLIM CUT LEH. He can go and bang wall in this case hehe.

Talking to Iggy on MSN! He's also like damn lazy to go visit also hahah.

Zzz don't wanna leave the house. Now for my leftover Subway cookie breakfast. >_>

No comments: