G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, February 10, 2008

Never understood how talking about my gran with a failing memory (she can't remember recent things but things that happened wayyyy back she remembers) was funny.

Okay random but that just suddenly came to me cuz when mom was recounting how my gran forgot and asked why I didn't go to ahpei's place 2 times in a row while sending her back home in the car, she kept laughing.

Very messy! Now idk whats going on. Hahah. Then I don't know where Imma get my lunch cuz David they all are coming liao, and they've eaten. Aaron should be coming soon cuz he's already at Jub.

And someone outside's playing this Chinese New Year midi ringtone. OMG ANNOYING MUCH.

No comments: