G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, February 23, 2008

Still sick maan.

Hellohello.

It seems that I'm still gonna be going for the race afterall. I told mom I'd go there first and see how. If I was unwell still, Imma be the team's LALA DUI! (cheerleader) :D

I'm feeling.. well, worse today. Infact, much worse. If it wasn't for the fact my fever's gone and my stomache comes like, every few hourly lalalawhatever, I'm much better. But this morning I was still giddy and now I'm having cough. D: wth manzx!

Mom made me bring panadol and whatever crap to NSC with me, just incase my headache gets worse, which it already is. o__o

AND my nose is bleeding. o__o idk how but I know its not nosebleed, cuz I bet its a cut. How it got there? Not too sure. I smelt blood while watching a vid halfway and took tissue and uhm stuffed it up my nose =.= and yeah the tissue was bloodaye. x.x

But yeah, sorry Bev I can't go out with you today babe! :(

I just think I'm gonna have a hell horrible time on the bus later if everyone's gonna be so noisy. :\

For being such lovely people (ahhhhhhhahaha), I'm gonna give you guys a treat! :D

A BLACKBEAT VIDEO! I can keep watching this and not get sick of it (cuz I've been watching this vid once-in-a-while-ly since like, last year. :D

CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE SAY THEY SUCK YO.

Next time then I'll post up the Melissa Reyes vid kay? :D guys, just don't drool over her cuz she's so damnnnn perfect k? xD I love her hair, tho. She looks exactly like Vanessa Anne Hudgens!

Uhm, gotta rush off to bathe now zzz. :] slowpoke-yyyy. :\ but yeah. Wish me luck maan! ;D

No comments: