G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, February 01, 2008

Sick. AGAIN.

YAY! Finally completed the Sims Soc scenario. K random.

Sick today! So didn't go to school. Missed both Geog and Emath class test. Wapiang. :( luckily its just a class test, maybe I can retake it uhhhh.

Sailed yesterday, despite the fact my shin bone was still hurting from Wednesday's PE. :D didn't have mood to sail at first cuz I thought skinny pig wasn't coming. LOL. Almost going back to shore then I saw Cheeteng sailing with the sec2-4s.. Then I saw pig! Hahah. ;] sail past only to call me lau kui cuz Minmin capsized our boat =.=

Sailed with Daomin again. She's damn funny and crazye! &I LOVE HER! ;D she fell out of the boat twice cuz she forgets that after tacking/jybing you gotta come over to the other side of the boat. LOL damn cute.

The second time she fell out, Tzuling sailed past with her junior and was like "Hahah Gwen thats classic." and I could only laugh. Then Daomin la, laughed till she didn't come back on the boat. =.= LOL.

Winds were strong. So when Daomin had problems getting to the blue buoy (all of us were damn far from it cuz Jason made the juniors sail near the tanker ships then ask us go back), I noticed almost all the seniors were helping their juniors by taking over and sailing to the blue buoy. THE WINDS WERE SO STRONG AND I GOT TEMPTED! So I took over. Had to hike out quite a bit when I sheet in to the max, and this is a PICO for heaven's sake! So I was damn happy since its been a long time since I sailed and the winds were AWESOME!

Sorry Ker dearest! I didn't go to school today so I can't help out with the class deco. Hope its going well. :D jiayou 3Endeavour! ;]

People are getting pissed in class already. Next time, please consult the class, cuz people are now damn bushuang.

Monday gotta go back school and tell Mrs Koh and Mr Chng I need to take the tests. Uhh.

And I want Mr Lim to let the OBS people have a chance to try out crystallisation in the chem lab! Everyone got to do it while we were away at OBS D: I wannnnt. :D hahah. He said if he was free he could let us try. And I wanna take home crystals! :D

No comments: