G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

reporting sick yo-

Sick today! AGAIN. D:

Didn't go to school cuz I was quite sick/yadayada yesterday. Hahah see Ker, I didn't go to school! :]

Went to polyclinic to see a doc, then Popular to get my Geog file and ballpoint pen (finally) then bought a waffle to eat since I was hungry (thats my luncccch). And aunty toon bought for me bubble tea :X omg shhhhh my mom'll kill me cuz I'm sick.

Got like, 4pills and 1 liquid medicine to take after every meal and 2 creams to apply to my arms for my dry arms (forgot what's the term called). Omg la, so much! D: regretted seeing the doc.

Cuz I didn't go to school, I missed sailing today! D: reaaaaal sad k. Oh well, not like I'd wanna go there and wonder what boat I should take next or worry about not having any carpet. :\

I MISS MY B12/SIN412.

You know when I saw it during the weekend NSC Cup Series race, I wanted to cry? K emotional much but its the truth. I saw it parked there and the mast up so I figured someone's using it now, and I really miss it okay! :( my babyyy.

And David still owes me a tiller extension for breaking the one on B12. D: hmph. Its been so long already can and he still hasn't bought me one back! But the spoiled one's attached to the rudder on B12.... so uhhhh. I'm kinda lost with what to do.

Hope the person using it is taking care of it now tho. Ugh, I'd kill the person if B12 goes into really bad condish cuz when I saw B13 out at sea during the race, looked at the person, "omg my boat's been passed to them losers?!" was all I could think of =.= I was like omggg..

WEEEEEIRD THINGS have been going on in school. And I'm wondering why I'm in 3Endeavour. Sometimes I find it really screwed maan. I'm serious. I don't hate the class but I feel that some things happening in 3E feels so.. Korean-drama-ish yo.

Anyways. I'm praying that next year we'll be allocated back the boats till AT LEAST B12..
I miss it like hell. :((((((((((

Gonna o2jam now. Hooooh. See ya around! TTFN.


I miss you,
I miss you NOT.
(which one...?)

No comments: