G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

PHOTOOOOS!

DINNER AT NEWYORK NEWYORK-
(with Celine & her mom)

Think dirty yo. =.= its sausages wrapped in bacon okay.

deep fried mars bars! SINFUL k.
THIS PIG RUINED THE PIC CAN. :\

RETARD GER'S 10th-
(happy birthday hurry up and be matured aites?)

yeah I like this editing skill I learnt from the photoshop mag in the school library. ^^


Phototaking for councilors tomorrow I think.

Need to bring white shirt wth. I didn't take the one 3E took yesterday. So I'm like hmmm. Daniel said the 4bucks I paid was used to pay for Winteng's shot? x.x k damn confused. Gonna pester Daniel again tomorrow (HAHAHA da niu! This is what you get for sitting behind me yo ^^V).

Went to ahmah's place for dinner (seems that my relatives decided everyday we take turns to go there for lunch & dinner.. and my family's on Wednesday). Think I'll go over on Friday to study there, maybe with Melody.

I WANNA WATCH PS I LOVE YOU!!
Anyone up fer it? :D
(BEVERLYYYY GOH DARLING! *hinthint*)

Not sailing tomorrow I guess. Still sick. Ker's been trying to psycho me to stay at home. D: ahhh I promise I'll look after myself alright! :D thanks for your concern dear! :]

So Imma stay on shore, be a good girl and study chem. (idk why but its the ONLY thing I think of when I mention the word "study".. its like no other subjects appeal to me =.=) and then help people rig and unrig, hopefully no more sand in my shoes this time. I think I won't go and pull boats or I'd have sandy shoes for like, another week or so.. :\

And omg I think I need to be more hardworking maan. :\
MR LIM PLEASE DON'T DON'T DON'T SAY!! :X I'll die if you do, okay? Thanks man! ^^'' :sweat:

I'm more into o2Jam again, thanks to Iggy Thiam who has so-called 'inspired' me to play that again. Not bad, I've been winning a lot of rounds :D

Everyone in class seems to be either depressed/upset/whatever now. Omg.. 3E is so.. 'emotional'. o__o or maybe I am the emotional one. =.= I just know I need to transfer all my new songs into my handphone or I'd die of boredom tomorrow.

And oh I keep forgetting to transfer the songs Kenkiong sent to me into my music folder.. AHHHHH there's like 150+ songs in total in our sharing folders! :D

THANKYOU KENKIONG!
(I seriously dunno how many times I've thanked him for the songs..) Hope you're better now! :D

No comments: