G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Uhhhhhhhhm. Hungry. Like, really really hungry. Idk why lol.

Going to gran's place for reunion dinner in a bit. My family's there already including my brother. Not sure about my cousins tho, cuz going there at 5pm is like, too early for dinner right? Zzz.

Suddenly I wondered why I don't have 2 reunion dinners like everyone else. :( quite upsetting. Oh well. Not like I'd really wanna have a reunion dinner with that uncle of mine after what happened when my gonggong died..

Okay. I think I ought to get going. Before that, Imma check the MFSS forums! :D its so interesting to be there, but its always the same few people. Oh my.

No comments: