G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

생일 축하 합니다.. o__o

생일 축하 합니다
생일 축하 합니다
사랑하는 Anonymous

생일 축하 합니다

K just being reaaaaal random. :]

sang-il chookha-hapneeda!!! o__o

OMGGG DON'T YOU JUST WANT ONE OF THESE?! :D

But if I asked for one, the person would rather die than get me one cuz its like £500 ($1300+++++++++). Hahah. But its damn cute right?!! Say yes maan.

"Equipped with a camera and sensor, the owner sends a call to the Miuro using a wireless remote, which the robot responds to by locating the owner neatly avoiding obstacles, then cleverly positions itself at an optimum listening distance where it grooves around rolling and pivoting to the tunes."

EEEEE ITS SO CUTE OKAY.

My dad wanted to get me an iDog for my birthday =.= then he said I can put it ontop of the laptop screen and watch it dance.. =.=

Nvm daddy! You can get me a Miuro instead! :D



Sugei! :D

No comments: