G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Mugging Madness


UGH. My brain's like, overloaded right about now. :\

Yesterday was an AGEK thing! :D
In the end, Cia and Eileen could stay over!
Which was a total miracle cuz their parents never let them stay overnight at other people's place. :):):)

Ker called her mom. "Eh mummy, your 'one person' evolved into three leh."


Mugged till about 12am and me and Cia K.O.-ed. 12.20am Ker and Eileen woke us up and we went to Ker's grandma's/guest room. (and before they came me and Ker said we'd K.O. at 2am :\)

Woke up at around 4am? Went toilet with Eileen haha.

Went back to sleep and woke up 7am-ish! :P pretty early, huh.

Did loads of stupid stuffs. Started with me and Ker jumping on Eileen and Cia. Haha. The stupid stuffs were squeezing onto the bed, Eileen and Ker rolling over me and Cia, lying on me for dunno how long, taking unglam shots.. x) all the fun!

Watched SCV in the room (SHIOK CAN) and ate Tim Tam biscuits cuz there was a refridgerator in Ker's grandma/guest's room! :P

Ate super a lot the whole day? Like pancakes, bits of coffee cake, mooncakes, M&Ms, jellybeans, wanton noodles, greenbean soup.. I'm gna grow fat(ter)!

So I'm going on a diet. No chocolate for 3 months and Imma go vege. :):)

Ker's lil cousin ZIROU came over again! :D

SUUUUPER CUTE I TELL YOU. She may only be 2, but she can speak quite well for a toddler. She was damn shy at first so we went to the playground to play with her. After that she was not as shy already :D

She's so much like Natalie, minus the activeness.

Mugged till about 4plus and Eileen couldn't take it. Dad fetched me home around 6pm.

AGEK's so gonna do this again after the exams! Except its gonna be a party, and not a mugging party. Hahaha.

Okay, SELEMAT HARI RAYA! :)
Sorry to ne ne I didn't go visiting today!


if someone gets me the Hana Yori Dango Final rare picture book..
.
.
.
.. I'D LOVE YOU FOREVERRRRR!

No comments: