G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 19, 2008

Nowhere,

Its still dark out;
but I'll find a way - because I'm GWENDOLYN!


Okay, I've choreographed 1min+ of Cry Me A River!
HURRAH.
I know what its like to be nowhere,
I love that song. Its so.. inspiring.
Bubba Sparxxx has good songs, but no one listens to them!
They're terribly stepped on yo.

And please luh, Timbaland worked on Bubba's album and the beats are sick.
So the "cry me a river, oh, cry me a river" part is not what Bubba copied, but its just.. Timbaland included that in Bubba's album.

Oumffmph, look at zee time. *acts retarded*
Spent much of my time from the prev post looking around for inspiration, nothing hit me. So I just played around with the lyrics.

I don't listen to the beat of the song;

I listen to the feel & flow of the lyrics.


My FREY CLASSIQUE Noir 72% Cacao Extra Dark Chocolate is sitting there on my study table tempting me. UGGGH.

I love Isetan and their offers, especially for Sushi.

Going to Afiqah's place tomorrow to teach them my choreo.
Then practice like hell, and dance more.


I need more time, more time!

Crystal dedicated Saturdays and Sundays before the competition our "Intensive Training" days. Gawd, I'm gonna die of exhaustion.

My eyebags are heavy and I am tempted to post up the pic of the panda bear I posted up when we did midnight mugging for P.Geog but I can't find it.

So this will do.

You're looking at the crew leader of WORKING (un)TITLED dance crew yo.
Bettina made sure I became crew leader.

(pssst, she's just scared if CLs get picked to freestyle battle. :P)
Cause I’ve come to far for my own mistakes to quell me
Cause looking back at self-inflicted wounds that ache and ail me
Cause nothing they can tell me get me somewhere in a hurry
If I’m nowhere, then that nowhere will leave me no more need to worry

No comments: