G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Disappointed,

I am proud to present to you..
.

.

.

PUBLICITY!


Eh I don't know why, but I just found Vir and Jinli damn nice in this pic..
.

.

.

So I edited it! :)
I like this colouring k. But it kinda turned out wrong.
Still got light around them!

I LOVE LIGHT TEXTURES.


DAY 2 CREATIVE COOKING-




I'm telling you, you can hire Publicity as your professional chefs.

We cook food within 30+mins, provided they are canned food, spagetti and whatever nonsensical items you see above.

Disclaimer:
We do not garuntee you will not have diahhrea after eating the food cooked,
nor do we garuntee that the food will taste good.

Okay la the food DID taste good. ;)


(sorry, creative editing juices flowed again.)

Hey, at least from the photo above, I judged that my photo refining skills are much better!
The unedited version is on top!


AMAZING RACE-

Sailors going:
"What", "ever", "loser", "loser".

David and Nic la!

They were supposed to do "major" and "loser", but they couldn't decide who to do what so they both did "loser".
yeah like what Meiting said..
"David! What ARE you doing?"

This playground reminded me of the Bishan playground I used to go to as a kid.
My parents used to go to the old NTUC there.

Hurhur, fond memories.

Final group pic taken by Ken.

Infact, all these pics were taken by Ken.
Edited by me.


Thanks Ken, you were seriously the best!
Sadly, you weren't in any of the photos with us. :(


This blog post is titled, "Disappointed".

Well duh I am.


My first hiphop competition and I got trashed..

..by my own crew members.

No wonder Aaron said, its hard to be a team leader.

I stayed up till 3AM every night to watch videos for inspiration and choreograph moves.
I put in so much yet what's this?

Thanks a lot, Afiqah and Bettina.

I cried till my eyes are puffed up till now, and the sailors even had to worry!
Thanks Crystal, for believing we could chiong the choreo..
But sadly the people I needed to believe in this the most, didn't.

Extract from my DeviantART journal:

Well, what else can you say when you're disappointed by two people you put so much trust and confidence on?

I relied too much, got back too little, cried till my head hurts. And I just recovered from a fever so its nowhere better.

Firstly, its insulting and heart-tearing to check with your dance crewmates whether they are free tmr for training, and they reply you:

"Yeah. Didn't we drop out? O.o like, no hope liao."

1. INSULTING.
2. DISAPPOINTING.
3. FUCKING HELL.
4. WHO THE FUCK MADE THE DECISION TO DROP OUT? WHO THE FUCK INFORMED ME? WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU "Eh, we dropped out alrd"??!!

Secondly, its insulting to get your other crewmate thinking the same thing.

Don't come giving me 2 smses-long of excuses, if I am willing to be committed, if I am willing to try all I can to get training conducted, why can't you?

You guys promised to be a part of something, to be committed.

I didn't know this was the definition of "Committed".

If you didn't wna be committed, why not tell me at the start?

That way, you wouldn't have to be committed for something you didn't wanna, you didn't have to disappoint someone whom you shouldn't have.

If me and Crystal could believe there was a way to trash, why don't you guys?

I try so hard to organise meetups to train, to get things done.

I FUCKING STAYED UP TILL 3AM OR LATER EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST MONTH TO WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO GET INSPIRATION, TO CHOREOGRAPH.

EACH DAY I WONDER IF YOU GUYS HAVE DONE YOUR PART.

IF I COULD PUT MY HEART INTO CHOREOGRAPHING, WHY COULDN'T YOU?


"Huh. I was supposed to choreo?"

Thats even more insulting. I know the choreography was meant to be left to me, but Crystal DID tell you two to choreo at least 4 counts of 8.

When I went for SL Camp, I was even thinking so much about the dance comp.

Yeah Ker, you are right.

I shouldn't lose a friendship over a competition, but at least now I know their true colors.

Team WORKING (un)TITLED can have crew members,
BUT THEY'RE NOT GONNA BE YOU.

Truely but greatly disappointed.
(check out Bettina's reply to my sms and let your jaw drop.)

I don't know how to tell my mom "Hey mom you don't need to worry about if you can make it this Saturday, cuz my own members backed out on me and didn't tell me."

I tried to prove something to people,
yet now I can't.

Well, nevermind,
"No point crying over spilt milk."
How true.

Thanks Ker and everyone else for the encouragement and comfort.
And Quinnie for her shoulder when I was crying so badly while talking to Ker.

I'm so tired out now, and my headache and giddyness is back.
I think Ms Cheng is right, its time I see a doctor.

At least, on a positive side,
I'VE GOT NEW FOUND FREEDOM!

Now I can plan the long-awaited 1Endeavour'06 class gatherings, the steamboat I wanna have with the sailors at my place, the movie outing Wenfeng has been bugging me about.

I have so much time!

And oh, I can go to Quin's place over the weekends when Guitar Hero III: World Tour arrives in her hands! *excited*

I love myself.
Kitto Daijoubu ne~!

At least Publicity's camp photos cheered me up a whole lot.
I love you guys! Its like you're a new-found family of mine.
:):):)

What did I do to deserve what I got?

No comments: