G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 19, 2008

ne, acchi itteyo! chik sho..!

UGH.
I seriously need someone to talk to right now, I'm gonna explode.
I just found another reason to win that damned competition.

Nothing's gonna stop me now, not even if Zaibo's there.

I NEED THIS EFFING SHIT.

And I don't need my parent's support.

I'm letting this dance stress I've never felt before get to me luh. Damn.

My posts nowadays are like what, 1am and beyond?
I've never slept before 2am for the past few days man. Yesterday slept at 4am.. felt damn tired out today but I have no choice.

And now I need a job, my mom's refusing to pay for what I need for Uncle Darren's upcoming wedding. Like what? I told her I'm getting a dress, and she's like wear like that for what, told her about how simply me and Mel dressed for Uncle Collin's wedding, she's like "Aiyah no one will say anything what for you kids."

I'm no longer your little 'ting hua' girl k.

I'm 15, get used to it and face it yo.

Blog some other time about the fun day (that was ruined by my parents) some other time.

Right now I need to get my Cry Me A River choreography done, get the summary done and printed by tmr, scout for outfits.

And tomorrow, I need to call Miss Clarity Cafe to check for a job since Rach works there now, and also call Breathe.sg to check about the competition timings and min. length of routine we're able to perform.

BLOODY HELL.
I believe I can, I believe I will, I believe I know my dreams are real.

I believe I'll stand
I believe I'll dance
I believe I'll grow real soon and
That is what I do believe

No comments: