G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Scalded. My. Hand. (owwww..)

I don't get why we have to FOLLOW.

Seperating Environment into two groups and then taking me out of it and putting me under Admin Assistant was already torturing enough.

Ask the councilors:

How many of us want this change?
How many of us are agreeable to taking off and never using the badge we've worn for a year?
That we've worked our bloody asses off for 2 years to earn??

I talked to Lianyi today about how many councilors would rather carry on wearing the councilor badge with their name rather than change back to a cloth nametag.

Got quiet after that cuz I started crying.

Heard from Likiong that Derick cried when we realised next year we won't be "councilors" anymore.

And now we're disliking a nice teacher like Mr Chng because of things like this.

Like Jody said, SCs have a strong sense of feeling for the council board; we all feel damn greatly about it. And seriously, Mr Chng should have held a mass meet with the councilors too to discuss this, or so we felt.

But whatever, like Lianyi said, "ADAPT".
Lets see how far we'll adapt.


Just got home at like 6:50pm. Stayed back to help Bernice with the arrangements for the Open House 2008 and stuffs. Hahaha.

Loic was super funny la k.
SORRY LA, BUT YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS ALL THE TIME! :P


And oh, something idiotic happened today at the coffeeshop opposite school.

Bought my chicken rice, and there were no more trays so I had to carry the soup and plate with my hands.

Walked infront of the fishball soup store, and the uncle was like, chionging? And he bloody crashed into me.

The @$#%^%!#$@!!! hot soup spilled onto my hands luh, duh!
Damn hot, so NORMAL human reaction is to drop the bowl right?

Eff, when I dropped the bowl, not only did everyone look over, the uncle turned around and STARED at me.

"AIYAH YOU GO LA YOU GO LA! I'LL CLEAR THIS UP MYSELF LATER." he said in Chinese.

BLOODY !#$#%$%^$!@#???!

I wasn't in the wrong cuz he ran into me, and didn't even ask if I was okay. Still scolded me. I already scalded my bloody effing hands, what else do you want??! "Sorry uncle, sorry sorry!" and went back.

My hands were hurting like shit so I literally threw my plate of chicken rice on the table where Quin was. The Mayflowerians I knew were like, "Gwen are you okay? D:" as I walked back to my seat.

The moment I sat down I immediately started crying.
EFFING PAIN LA DEY, WHAT ELSE YOU THINK I'M CRYING FOR.

Thanks Quinneh, Drey and Belle for your help! :):):)
They immediately found ice for me and tried to calm me down.
THANKS! <3

And everyone else for the loving concern. Haha.

My fingers had this ringing pain for the whole day. :( PAIN!


Went for SL thing with Jody and Joey instead of sailing. Slacked around pretty more or less, and stayed back to help Bernice. JIAYOU! You can do it! :)

So now I'm damn tired.

I miss the times we spent organising for Student Leaders' Selection Camp.

I really wanna do it again, like organise orientation 2009?

Oh wait,
I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE CHANGES IN STUDENT LEADERS'.

*denial-like laughter*

No comments: