G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

wakey wakey!

I just woke up!
Hahaha, see how tired I am. Finally managed to get time off to nap.
Gerald said I slept from like 8 - 10.30pm. Aunty Tun woke me up. :P

I realised I have A LOT of red and black things.
Handphone, bag, shirts, pencilcases..

Even if its not red AND black in one product, I still have red and black individually.
And I keep having red + black on me anywhere; infact its my major color! :o

Okay show you pics next time. From interschools '08, to staying over at my gran's place..
.

.

.

Even my favourite soccer team is Arsenal!
(and yes I changed from Frank Lampard to Samir Nasri!
ADMIT IT, HE'S HAWT YO!
)

Those must be my favourite colors!

(Subcontiously, I mean.)

K time to shower and sleep.
My face feeling damn oily alrd k.

No comments: