G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, October 04, 2008

sec3 sailors will always be here for you! :)

Dear God, please bless my best guy friend.
He needs every bit of strength you can give him.
He loves Vanessa so much, always telling me how I should go to his new house once its done so that I can see her and play with her.
I don't wanna cry so much again whenever I see him break down.
God, please. Bless his family.
In Jesus's name I pray, amen.

I'm crying like some shit now as I type.

I can't take away the images of him so upset during the burial today.
It just hurts me so much to see someone so close, so hurt.

Now I know why he admires his mom so much;
She's so.. so strong. Stay strong, stay strong.

Nobody has made me cry so much within 2 days.

You're ALWAYS making me cry, huh?? :\


OCTOBER 3RD-


Rushed home, changed. Quin's mom fetched us to Sin Ming for the wake.

Quickly went in to sit down with the sec3 sailors, and within 5 seconds of listening to David talk, both of us were crying.

What shocked me the most was, when he started crying while talking and the sec3 sailors went to group hug him, he hugged me and went "Gwen, Sorry, Sorry!" I cried even harder.

I really wished we never had that arguement. I'm sorry, too!


Me, Manda and Quinneh got Vanessa a nice balloon during dinner.

When we went back, they were saying prayers. :( seeing him like that really got my heart torn into a million pieces. Me and Manda stood outside and prayed hard.

God, please be with them.

When giving the balloon to her, I cried. David, no need to thank us, it was the least we could do. At least we felt we sorta fufilled her wish of buying these kinda balloons?

Broke down again when David did. It's embarassing, cuz I cried so badly Edmund and Jack told me to sit down :x then David stood beside me to hold my shoulder and I hugged him. So sorry! I should be the one comforting YOU, not YOU comforting ME!

Didn't eat lunch and dinner. Edmund didn't eat the whole day! D:
What Edmund said really inspired me, and it touched me that there ARE real friends that you will meet, even if you've known them for a few months.

Chatted with David, Edmund and Luoling. After Ah Hong and Iggy they all came back at about 1.30AM, then I called dad to pick me up.


OCTOBER 4TH-

Woke up at 10.30am. Chionged down and took a cab, thankfully I made it in time!

Iggy, Lianghong, Edmund and I were there.

When I saw David again, my tears started rolling. :(

Went with the bus to Chua Chu Kang. Jack was being his usual self, asking us if we could ask the bus to stop for him.

The whole process was.. heartbreaking. When the burial was over, it was worse. Shan't elaborate.

Hugged David and both of us cried even more. :'(
Stay strong, okay dear friend?

Back at Sin Ming, we gave each other advice, me on him cheering up and him on me and my family which I can't get along with.

I can't believe you still remember what I told you. :)

Went to Iggy's place to slack and wait for Lianghong. My eyes were puffy from crying.

They went out, so now I'm home, blogging and crying at the same time.
Ker's right, I'm so emotional. :\


David, "Life has to move on."
Remember this line? You told me when I was upset about my grandma during the regatta. So I'm telling it to you, too.
I love you lots, so don't cry anymore, its just making me cry too!

Just read the 6-sms-long sms I sent you. :)

No comments: