G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, October 30, 2008

SMAP vs. Arashi!

LOL.

I just chanced upon a performance/music video by SMAP, and since they both debuted from Johnny's Jimusho, I was like comparing them.

Arashi! :D

SMAP


SMAP: Debuted in 1991 (.__. I wasn't even born yet.)
Arashi: Debuted in 1999 (I'm only 6years old!)

OLDIES VS. YOUNGSTERS!


The members of SMAP (like Takuya Kimura!!! :heart:) are like 40+ years old, married with kids etc, Arashi members are like in their late 20's.

I know things about each Arashi member, but I don't know much about SMAP's. Except for Takuya Kimura and Kusanagi Tsuyoshi from their ドラマ [doramas] which I used to watch as a kid in 2000 and 2006.

Food Fight (Takuya and Kusanagi), HERO and Engine.


Okay whatever.

I can't wait till my mom gets the electronic dictionary for me and Gerald.

In Singapore its like 700+bucks? Cuz its touchscreen etc and has English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean.. so yeah. I won't use it for English or Chinese but for Jap! :D

Teeheee. I love my limegreen mouse. So much easier to use the laptop with it.

And oh, going out with the sailors tmr for a movie outing! :):):)
CAMMIE, YOU'RE GNA MISS OUT ON ALL THE FUN! :(

Daomin called me earlier to tell me about it, since I wasn't well today and didn't go for training. Ack, I missed the first session of archery! :(

Now I'm waiting for Granado Espada to finish downloading, which takes me about 14hours more to be able to play it! I reinstalled Diablo 1 yesterday man. The graphics suck. :( I wished I still had Diablo II!

I wanna play SIMS2 so badly now, kinda miss it since I'm so bored with the internet. But installing it into my laptop will be the same as killing it cuz its already so laggy.

Ah whatever, can't wait for tomorrow!
SAILORS! DON'T WATCH THE COFFIN TMR OR I'D KILL YOU GUYS!
(DAVID ESP AH, I KNOW YOU WANTED TO WATCH IT.)

No comments: