G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, October 17, 2008

Job, job, JOB!!

Okay seriously. I think I'm gonna rot to death this hols if I don't find a job soon.

And I need the money. One month is slowly being wasted with me sitting here.. :(

Considered asking Maqrius if I could help out in dance classes, but nah I doubt the days are flexible since I've got sailing and all, and most places are like "You must be 16 and above leh.."

.___. *sighs*

I'm only helping out dad at the shop in Terminal 3 in December.
David's up for it too! :D so I've got company for the month.


K I've only got like 3 choreographies done up?
And guess what? I can only remember roughly two of them.
We need to submit the participants list soon too.

I hate it when I get carried away and freestyle; cuz I forget all the good moves I used in the freestyle! Annoying right.

PRACTICES SOON, BABES!

I don't give a damn, we're gonna practice like mad.
I'm even considering renting a studio since AoM is relocating! :(

Guess what, I'm playing Neopets again, cuz my pet's dying. :P

Where's Hana Yori Dango Final movie DVD/VCD!?
I really wanna watch it soon. :(

No comments: