G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, October 08, 2008

sleep-deprived funkeh monkey-

We never thought I would move on, did we? :)

Took Pure Geog SA2 paper today. Killer! :(:(:(
Section B, I took question 3 cuz they came out with the Gambia question I scored full marks for during the class test. (I was the only one, like FOR ONCE)

Went to library after that with Cia, Eileen and Atiqah.
Checked my class test paper and I tio shocked cuz I stated the geographical concepts but I never elaborated as well cuz there was no time.

I HATE diagrams for waterfalls!

*deep breath*

Was super sleepy today. Like I was falling asleep in the library.
Pure Geog students all suffer so much. D: sigh.
Manda only slept for 1 hr! I slept for 3.5hours,
I was having headache in the library while Atiqah's stomach hurt so bad she went home.


Waste time la, they should have just put Emath paper2 and p.geog paper together!
That way, the exams would've be over by today.

Sorry Aaron, for not going jogging with you today!
Very tired out already. Haha. Think I'll start jogging sengeh after a while. :P

I don't care, I'm gna go home tomorrow after the paper and sleep!
TERRIBLY SLEEP-DEPRIVED ALREADY. :(

I already am starting to like a panda bear can.


After tomorrow, I can happily go shop for my Hana Yori Dango and Arashi stuffs!

I'm GONNA get a new bag and my Havaianas awaits!
(it has been awaiting for me for.. like more than 2 months..)

No comments: