G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, October 13, 2008

Hand Foot Mouth. UGH!

I AM SUSPECTED OF HAND FOOT MOUTH DISEASE.

On days where I don't have valid reasons to skip school, I would wish and want to pon school. And now that I finally get a 2 DAY MC from a doc when I never did ask for it, I wish I could go to school tomorrow!

Bloody hell! *pissed*
Some brain I have.

But ya. To hell witcha (oh, just bang a wall please) to whoever said the rash and water bubbles on my hands are symptoms of HFMD. Quinnie you're spared from the rod. :):)

I got 4 of the 6 or something symptoms. Hurrrrr.

And turns out my right foot really IS swollen, oh for the love of pigs! :(


School was slack! Like totally.

Today was (almost?) the first p.geog lesson where Mrs Koh let us slack all the way throughout! :D
I passed all the papers I got today except Chem. Ugh.
But I passed my combined Sciences! YAY! Finally! ;D
I did better than I thought I would have in Chinese. *shocked*


Okay, so after school I went home to change, eat lunch and see a doc.

Just before it reached my registration number, the computer system at the AMK Polyclinic cock up. >:\

So I was in the polyclinic from 3.40pm to like 6pm plus.
Bloody machine.

Took a hell lot of medicines, even got some to take specially in the morning and some specially in the night. Aiyoh, and to think I ABHOR medicines.

Quinneh and Iggy waited for me since she was done tho she was 20 numbers behind me. Went to find David & WF. Aaron was having fever! GET WELL SOON DUDE. :)

Wanted to go arcading but didn't cuz we're all broke.
Ate dinner at Sumo House instead.

David cabbed home, me, Quin and Iggy went to NTUC so they can get their thingys. We saw this bus which had the number plate upside and wrongside up! x)


Okay so you won't be seeing me for 2 days in school, the 3 of them were harping on that fact. Ugh. I don't like missing school when I GET to miss school. :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERAAAA!
happy sweet 15th hun! :)
I really wish we were still as close as in sec1 when we threw a surprise birthday for you in KFC. Remember? Hahaha. :):)

No comments: