G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, October 18, 2008

Arashi no Shukudaikun!

Accomplishment! I was awake till 3.40am choreographing. :P
Then spent the last 20mins watching Arashi vids.

AnS! (Arashi no Shukudaikun)



Ahaa, Sho-kun: "Mat-su-jun mo yat-su-me-su ne!"
Jun: *pulls him back* "jo, jo, joto.." (in Jap) "You were saying?"
Sho: dakara *points at Matsujun*, Mat-su-jun mo yat-su-me-su ne!"

Don't get it? Watch the vid, part 6:08-6:23!

The soda-des joke was the one I've been telling Lianyi and Bryan last time x)
Jun showed his DoS and Domyoji attitude by pushing the table. HAHAHA.

Sho-kun's bloody funny!
Before he went in: "KOWAIIII!!"
When he was stuck inside: "DAREKA ODEMO KOWAII YO!!!"

He's like scared of every simple thing, damn cute. :)

Aiba's stupid joke, only Nino knew the answer but he was running on the cornstarch so he couldn't answer so he was like "NAIISU DA, NAIISU DA!! >:\" and he stopped.

isu + naisu.. .__. OMG WHAT A LAME JOKE!! xD


Sho: "Matsumoto JYUUCE"
FUNNY LUH!


Meeting Crystal and Betts at Centrepoint at 2.
Sigh, I wanna stay home and slack de lor!

But cannot! For this competition, its only a few more weeks.
GAMBATTE NE! I'll be telling myself "OMEDETO GWEN!" soon. :)

No comments: