G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, October 16, 2008

HSM3: Senior Year!

Okay anyone wants to watch this movie with me? :)

I was just thinking about graduation today, since the juniors pointed out during sailing today that by March/April next year, I would have stepped down. :(

Made me wanna tear.

Basically, I DON'T WANNA step down, I'll miss my juniors (especially my heart-shaped juniors!!) a hell lot! :(:(:(

Graduation must be something really.. moving and memorable? Haha. I think I'll just tear thruout the whole graduation ceremony.

I think Eileen and I are gonna be waiting like, excitedly for this movie. Idk, there's just something about the whole plot that makes me excited. ;)

Catch Walt Disney Pictures' High School Musical 3: Senior Year in cinemas from October 24!
:)


Here's a big THANK YOU! to Eileen's classmate with the Chinese newspaper! :)


ALAMAK! Come to Singapore la dey! :( go Taiwan/bei don't wanna come Singapore.
Breaks my heart.

I was staring at this paper for like, (total up to) 20mins? And smiling like a fool. Hahaha.
But seriously, how can you NOT smile at this article if you're an Arashi fan?
And if your lovely Matsujun is in the bigger pic?

I'M JUN-BAIT!
(Matsujun's fans will know whats Jun-bait)

School today was.. boring. Literally no lessons the whole day! :\

Playing in the rain while waiting for David and Ryan.. hur. Wf and Jack only know how to copy me! >:\ hmph.

Sailing was awesome. Sun, sand, sea.. awesomeawesome! Hahaha. I didn't really sail tho, I ka-pok-ed Virginia's boat and sailed with the juniors for a while cuz the winds were too tempting! My stupid swollen foot hurt badly after that tho,

BUT I HAVE NO REGRETS! ;D

Time to work on my downwinds! :'(

Ryan's horrid! :P stupid pig-eater! Kope my lunch. T_T
(Quotes Mubarak) "Eat eat eat, eat like PIG! liddat ah!"

Got back to school, did 30 pumping 30 crunches and left. Ate opposite with heartshaped juniors, David, Wenfeng and Jack. :D stupid bao zai mian, eat half a bowl and was full!


Tomorrow's the last radio DJ programme! Teehee, excited for it. Except I don't like that guy from Muttons to Midnight as much as DJ Yung.

Okay, your laoniang here is very busy.
So off I go to choreograph our hiphop dance.

1st November, who's free to support us? Currently I name my crew WORKING UNTITLED, cuz it IS a working title. :\ I need to think of crew name fast!

And I need a breaker. D: it'll be a plus point in our crew yo!
What if I told myself, "Yes, yes I do."?

No comments: