G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 26, 2008

Never Again (tagged by Belle!)

RULES:
1. Put Your itunes, windows media player etc on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name
5. Tag 6 people.


Are you male or female?
Signal Fire /Snow Patrol

Describe Yourself:
Smile Again /BoA

What do people feel when they're around you?
L.O.V.E. /Ashlee Simpson

Describe your current relationship:
One More Time, One More Chance /Matsumoto Jun

Where would you like to be now?
Inspire /Ayumi Hamasaki

How do you feel about love?
This Is Why I'm Hot /M.I.M.S.

(okay for this one the song title was a Japanese instrumental from Hana Yori Dango, so I clicked next again.)


What's your life like?
Geek In The Pink /Jason Mraz

What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
We Are Electric /Flying Steps

Say something wise:
(DAMN I got one of the list of Japanese Hana Yori Dango instrumentals again. K I'll just put it down anyways.)

二人の行く先 /山下康介


If someone says "is this okay?" you say:
Nothing Lasts Forever /Maroon 5

How would you describe yourself?
Ride For You /Danity Kane

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Long Way 2 Go /Cassie

How do you feel today?
Carols /Ayumi Hamasaki

What is your life's purpose?
Untouched /The Veronicas

(LOL Belle got Everytime We Touch and I got Untouched!)


What is your motto?
Unwanted /Avril Lavigne

(First Untouched and now its Unwanted. :\)


What do you think of your parents?
The Music or the Misery /Fall Out Boy

What do you think about very often?
I.O.I.O /B3

(okay, HAHAHAHA)


What is 2 + 2?
Thnks fr th Mmrs /Fall Out Boy

What do you think of your best friend?
Neverland /F.I.R.

What is your life story?
Hero /Arashi

(HAHAA! Omg Arashi songs rock. I'm a Hero!)


What do you want to be when you grow up?
Feedback /Janet Jackson

What will you dance to at your wedding?
The Potential Break Up Song /Aly & AJ

(WTF NO WAY I DO NOT WANNA DANCE TO A BREAKUP SONG AT MY WEDDING!)


What will they play at your funeral?
Coming For You /JoJo

What is your hobby/interest?
サクラ咲ケ (Sakura Sake) /Arashi

What is your biggest fear?
Temperature /Sean Paul

(haha true, "wo pa re" - this is Chinese la dey.)

What is your biggest secret?
Into The Night /Santana Feat. Chad Kroeger

What do you think of your friends?
Chasing Cars /Snow Patrol

What will you post this as?
Never Again /Kelly Clarkson


Okay not bad. Some of the titles ACTUALLY make sense. Hahahaaa! The funniest and weirdest answer was the one asking what song I will dance to at my wedding! :o

If my future husband is reading this.. omg!
Hahahhaha.

And oh,

iTag:
  1. Kerrie
  2. Daomin
  3. Chiaee
  4. Virginia
  5. Eileen

Shall blog about the SL camp (yesyes, if you're wondering where I mysteriously, last-min disappeared off to, its the camp) later, if Meiting does send me the group pics.

I'm missing camp a bit now, but its so nice to be home.
So nice.

KEN IS THE BEST CAMP INSTRUCTOR YO! :):):)
I am one lucky girl to keep meeting awesome camp instructors!
Tell me,
Should I back out?

I believe that person is still stuck.

No comments: