G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, October 11, 2008

スマイル!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I needed that.

Going out today with Cia and Eileen was tiring!
Was the EARLIEST to reach, tho. When I was on the way the kukus were still at home.

I didn't buy my Havaianas yet! :(:(:(

We saw 2 LAMBORGHINIS (I think its the more known Lamborghini Roadster bah) parked outside the building opposite Far East (the Galleria)! Yellow and gray. DAMN CHIO LA OMG. They're like wth beautiful, so I couldn't help squealing when I saw why so many people were crowded there.

There was this car that STRANGELY resembled a Rolls Royce, but I think no one can afford one. :P its out of your budgets man!

Ack, was too lazy to take out my cam burried deep inside my bag. :(:(
If not I could show you guys the chioness of teh Lamborghini! :D


The bus ride home was horrid. Some sec4-looking Malay guy kept leaning nearer like he was my boyfriend?

Keep looking, keep leaning nearer to me, keep watching my PSP la,
I'LL GORGE OUT YOUR MOTHERBROTHER EYEBALLS I TELL YOU.

Might go out tomorrow with Ker too. She wants to shop haha. :)

Dinnered at Toa Payoh, the Korean Restaurant again. Its small, but the food is awesome.

My parents are totally.. wtf. Its like, I worked so bloody hard for my exams and yeah, this is what I get from them.

Its like, they only showed concern for me during my exams. Now that my exams are over, they resumed to our lives before my mugging madness where they didn't really bother about me.

So yeah, after working so hard, I don't deserve anything from you two.
Just you and your
motherbrother bullshit, am I right?

Homed, ran into my room, locked the door and started tearing like mad.
Screamscreamscreaaaam!! Thank you, pillow. :)

No comments: