G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, October 18, 2008

Went out with Celine and Rae finally! :)

Of course, we ate instead of shopping, as usual. Its either we shop or we eat, always!

I think I'll join their Jap tuition soon, but they're like, in their dunno what-th lesson already. SO, if I join, I'll have to buck up. Seeing Celine's textbook was like WAHHH! *heartshaped eyes*

Talking to Aaron now on MSN about his Dota teams.
Guess what??

I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.
(as usual, whenever the sailing guys talk about Dota)

I wanna play Dota again. Only played twice with them! :P

Just listened to a broadcast of JUN STYLE on Youtube.
I WANNA BE IN JAPAN RIGHT NOW, I WANNA HAVE JAPANESE RADIO STATIONS ON MY RADIO, I WANNA, I WANNA, I WANNA HEAR JUN'S VOICE ALL THE TIME! :(:(


Meeting Crystal and Bettina tmr in town to discuss about the competition. Stupid choreography, all left with me. Crystal said if I need help she would help, but I was thinking, this competition is about your EFFORT and your CHOREOGRAPHY, so I don't want her to help me.

(effort and choreography creativity is 20% each! :o)

But its a team effort in the end, thats what a crew's all about. :)

BUT, I'm afraid Zaibo and his crew 5,6,7,8 will join this too!
FREAK OUT YO. His crew will be the only one I'm SERIOUSLY worried about.

But I think Zaibo does the choreography himself. I mean watching him freestyle.. ITS SICK DUDE. Like, hollaback!

Thanks tho, to those who wanna come down on 1st November to support!
Esp Ker who wanted to take those boards and drums. LOL.

Gonna prove to Crystal this is what I want. :D
(I don't give a damn, I'm gonna go Japan to further Hiphop and meet my NAM HYUN JOON!! Whoo, idolised him since sec1)

Okay, gonna bathe and carry on choreographing.

Seeya peeps! <3

No comments: