G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Headaches and goodnights.


Heeheeee.

I found this icon!

Photobucket
DAMN CUTE, NO?

Okay my headache's been like, painful shit.
And MSN Messenger is putting up ads of BREATHE.sg

Reminds me of the competition.
And ugh! It keeps popping up. Damnit!

School tmr!

Combined Humanities and Chem.

Think I'd better sleep soon. But I have a feeling I won't go to school tomorrow leh.
Been too tired these few days, and I sleep for a while and wake up again, only to feel even more tired out.

Its kinda stupid.

Stupid fever! Like, now that I'm better you're not letting my drowsy-ness off huh.
OKAY MAJOR HEADACHE, THE BITING FEELING IS BACK.

BLOODY SMART ASS.
(Ryan would say "my ass very smart what, you jealous?".)

I wanna get away from being sick all the time.
Think tmr going to see polyclinic. Anyone wna pei me?

We can just smile,

No comments: