G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 12, 2008

zutto, zutto!

omoide zutto, zutto wasurenai sora.. something something.

Okay I was just trying to remember the Romanji for Love So Sweet (by Arashi!!)'s chorus.

Went out with Ker today! :)
We shopped and shopped and shopped..

And now my legs are feeling very very sore!

Orchard to Somerset to Bugis, haha.

Finally bought my lovely slippers from New Urban Male! ;) long awaited, no? But I didn't buy Havaianas, I bought the one Alicia asked me to get. :P

Red and white, if I wore my red FBTs and a white shirt I'd look like some Singapore Icon thingy with my slippers! Hahaha.

Saw this cat on the roof when I came home. :\

Nevertheless this pic is cute.

And oh! Me and Ker took Neoprints. Like hahahahaomg, how long has it been?
I was just wondering where did all the Neoprint shops in Singapore run to.. :\




Okay so that's that. :)

I need to take time out to do photography man. My Deviantart's getting boring.

Thanks DuckofSuper for featuring me in your Devart Journal! :D


PT in school tomorrow! UGH.
Get ready to die a horrid death sailors. :P I believe my stamina dropped a thousand times.

I do miss the sea a hell lot, tho.

No comments: