G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, October 30, 2008

Okay, my mom and I sent my beloved Sony camera away for repairs after dad's birthday dinner.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I am a very, very sad girl now.

They'll only call me in one week's time!
And that might be when they inform me WHEN I can get back camm-ie. :(

Carlo has agreed to lend me his DSLR. Hahaha. Its scary tho, a 1,300bucks camera. So I decided not to borrow it, incase I damage it by accident. (my hands and feet don't like me a lot you know you know!)

  1. I love my new limegreen and black mouse,
  2. I am happy I got a new storybook,
  3. I am bleah-ed that I ate icecream and spagetti for dinner,
  4. I am tired and sleepy,
  5. I am sad cammie got sent away to repairs! :(
If I had cammie now I would take a pic of my LIMEGREEN nice lil' mouse to show you how chio it is.

Eh, for a 13bucks mouse its fine la, except when I just plugged it in it gave me problems so I told dad, "This mouse is crap!" and he lectured me.

Resession, blah.

I hate Wall St. now for their filthy-rich-turned-bankrupt businessmen!

Thanks to you I feel guilty for the fact that my dad promised me an iPod Nano!

BUGGER(S).

And oh, there's archery tmr! Hahahaha.

I remembered how I used to think it was silly, standing there in the hot sun trying to be like those Japanese shrines people who rock in archery, whenever the St. John's people did it in the field..

.. little did I know my time was to come. *dramatic sigh*

K I'm gonna take a peek into my new storybook, Queen of Babble: In The Big City (its a continuation of Queen of Babble, so I'm damn excited!) now and catch some Major Zzzzs, cuz Iggy wants me and a few other sailors to meet him tmr morning at 7am, KB Macs!

Bugger, I don't eat Macdonald's anymore, and I don't like waking up so early!!
(even tho PT is at 8am.)

No comments: