G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 05, 2008

and the world will never take, the world will never take you away

Time will heal all wounds.

Went to Eileen's place for the first time in 3 years. :) her place is awesome!
Mugged on and off. My attention span today is very, very short.
I kept getting distracted by my own thoughts.
They asked me if David was okay, and I talked till I cried and Eileen was like "Gwenny! Gwenny don't cry!" and Alicia was in tears.

Homed at around 9. Was dead sleepy.

Came online, hoping to see someone online too. He wasn't.
Talked to Ryan, and heh, both of us are worried like hell.
(coincidentally, both of us wanted to call his Indo number too!)
But we know he's strong. :):):)

Because he's DHL!
;)

What am I doing online when I said I'd not sleep cuz I'd study? HMM.

I'm really dead sleepy! HOW??!
I wish I had STARBUCKS COFFEE beside me now. I HATE the coffee at home. D:

Okay, I think I'll sleep now and wake up around 4am?
Okay, bad idea.
Okay, I think I'll just do my Bio T.Y.S. with my iTunes on.

I LOVE music-c-c-c! So TTFN, TTYL!

p.s. they uploaded the class photos! :D

No comments: