G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, October 10, 2008

finally,



We love Taboo!


yesterday, homed with Eileen after the paper, bathed and went down to Hub. Bought House Bunny ticks. We were the earliest! :P

Saw Jani, Sylvie and Tanying, Chiaee, Vir and Yokeching etc in the cinema! :D

Went meet David and Ryan etc. The whole time they only talked about DOTA! >:\

The rest left, leaving me with David and Jack. Met up with David's parents and dinnered with them at Swensens. Sadly, I was full from lunch. :) bought the icecream thingy, since David's mom and dad wanted us to eat something.

(in the end I pushed half the ice cream to David.)

It was freezing in that place! Both of us ended up sharing my jacket, and Jack was the only lucky person wearing shoes, I was in jersey, FBTs and me and David were in slippers! :o

His dad invited us down to Batam. :D
Awesome, David keeps telling us about the place so I'm guessing I wanna go?

David went back to Batam again.

Goodbye hugs! Hahaha. Don't look so sad already eh. SMILE!
You're not alone la, you still have us annoying peeps. :)

MRTed back to AMK, took 76 to Eileen's place. I got off 3 stops earlier than I should.

Sorry David for not replying your sms! I left my phone with the others' phones and I didn't hear it vibrate. LOL. I replied it tho.

Finished our movie etc at 2am and went to sleep. Cia said we slept around almost 3am?
Eileen and Ker la, molesting each other. LOLOL.


TODAY,
Woke up earlier than expected. I wanted my 8hrs of sleep! :(
Breakfast and movies, and then lunch and more movies. :) good life huh.

Slacked till now. Feeling sleepy again! Hahaha.

And yes my mom's phone call totally spoiled my mood.
Sigh.

Some things I don't know, but I guess I have to face it sooner or later.

No comments: