G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 19, 2008

DoS banchou des!

17th OCTOBER


Finally going out with Rach and Celine again was like.. a really good feeling?

Caught up with what we missed out in each other's life,
Complained about MOE and the frustrating topics in school.

It was just good. So fun that we lost track of time and was out till 11pm+.
*dies*

And yes, I ate Korean food again! I seem to never get sick of BBQ beef. But this time I ate BBQ chicken! :) dunno-who said that beef makes your boobs bigger wtf. LOL. She used an example: the Americans. "See they eat so much beef, most of their boobs damn big!"

Thanks ah. I'm damn scared already.


18th OCTOBER

Haven't seen my relatives in a while, and it totally rocked to be spending (half) a day with them again! Hahaha.

Spent the night watching the Johnathan, Timothy, Gerald and David play HALO2 (which Jiaying cutely pronounced as "HA-LO"), playing a new game ji-pek called Mafia, playing Indian Poker and watching ARSENAL TRASH EVERTON 3-1!!

(whoo!)

We ate super sweet grapes and longans during our Mafia session,

And look! They're as big as Mel's head. :P

OKAY I'M JUST KIDDING.

Timothy explained how "Indian Poker" was played..

And TADAAAA, look at how silly ji-pek and Aunty Mavis looked! :P but we were all laughing like hell cuz we forgot to take out the provided calendars and the jokers, and we kept getting them.

See the cutie sa-pek was carrying! Aunty Mavis's son Jayden. :):):)

Damn cute, you call him "naughty boy" and he will smile then laugh.
But Timothy tried and guess what?

Jayden smiled for like half a second and started crying.
And it happens everytime Tim calls him "naughty boy"! :P sad for you la Timothy.


TODAY
Ahem, I've not eaten the chocs but I will take a small piece soon!
So tempting. *mouth waters*

Went to Afiqah's place to discuss and prac dance.

Was 1hr late! Hahaha cuz I slept so darned late the previous day, so I ended up oversleeping again. And the bloody Doomsday, last-day-on-Earth, being-chased-by-assasins-or-monsters themed nightmares I've been getting continously..

ITS JUST TAKING AWAY MY PRECIOUS BEAUTY SLEEP! :(

Sigh. I always wake up clutching my bedsheets damn tightly and with my heart pounding furiously.

Afiqah's place was nice! :) but her maid sucks. Hahaha she would agree.

Cabbed back with Bettina and was beat!

But we slacked most of today, ahah. But Saturdays and Sundays are allocated intensive training days, and perfecting moves days. Stupid Bettina, going Bangkok while me and Afiqah meet for intensive training!

HMPH.

K gotta sleep soon, before I die of tired-ness during tmr's rehearsals!
:P gonna cut hair too I guess.

No comments: